Become a GENOS certified Emotional Intelligence practitioner,
by becoming an expert in applying Emotional Intelligence (EI) tools and improving cooperation within organizations!
As a GENOS certified practitioner you’ll be able to:
- work with and sell the full suite of Genos emotional intelligence products and programs as a formally Certified EI Practitioner.
- provide an expert perspective on the business case for, and benefits of, emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- apply the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence in client solutions to raise employee engagement, enhance resilience, improve teamwork, raise leader productivity and create a positive climate for change.
- powerfully debrief Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment results with individuals and teams.
- access Genos University and Member Portal FREE for life. Receive access to the Genos Partner app for resources and materials at your fingertips.
- deliver 5 ‘out-of-the-box’ 1-day training programs: Engaging Leader, Resilient Leader, Mindful Leader, Emotionally Intelligent Leader and the Emotionally Intelligent Salesperson. Access scripts, workbooks and best practices.
- support clients in identifying, recruiting and developing emotionally intelligent people using our unique Genos EI Selection Report.
- work with Sales teams using our suite of Emotional Intelligence Sales Reports and programs.
- utilise our unique Emotional Climate Index and help your clients identify how their teams are feeling to prepare and develop programs to enhance
- deliver compelling keynote presentations on all aspects of Emotional Intelligence.
- build your reputation using Genos ready made training content, social media support and marketing best practices.
4 STEPS to become a certified EI practitioner:
STEP 1: PRE-PROGRAM ASSESSMENT & DEBRIEF
- Experience what it means to be a client – complete your own EI assessment and have it fed back to you in a one-on-one, so that you’re also working on your own development as you progress through the program.
- Work with a Genos Master Trainer to understand truly powerful coaching debriefs.
STEP 2: DEEP-DIVE INTO THE APPLICATION OF EI IN THE WORKPLACE
- Receive a comprehensive hard copy Certification Packet to support you through the course.
- Explore unique techniques for implementing emotional intelligence in your organisation or with your clients.
- Learn from internationally recognised experts and Master Trainers who work with Fortune 500 companies every day during interactive and engaging sessions.
STEP 3: DEEPEN YOUR EXPERTISE WITH GENOS UNIVERSITY & THE GENOS PARTNER APP
- With your lifetime membership to Genos University and our exclusive partner app, our online support for Certified Practitioners is unlike any other vendor. You’ll learn about all aspects of the Genos business from our expert team members and from other Certified Practitioners. You’ll meet, network and collaborate with talented practitioners from around the world.
- Genos University is loaded with training videos and learning modules that you can access at any time of the day.
STEP 4: EARN YOUR FORMAL CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER QUALIFICATION
- To achieve formal certification, you’ll debrief the results of a fictional candidate with your Master Trainer playing the part of the candidate.
- The Master Trainer will provide you with feedback on your competence with our 8-step coaching model, and will provide necessary support to get you feeling completely confident of your ability to effectively debrief reports.
- The Neuroscience of Emotions
- The Genos EI Model & Behaviours
- Full suite of EI solutions for Hiring and Development
- EI Workplace Behaviour Reports
- Interpreting and Debriefing Results
- Powerful Group-based Debriefs
- Integrating EI in Selection & Talent Management
- Best Practices for Marketing Your Genos Business
- How to Deliver The Compelling Add on Programs
- The Mindful/Resilient/Engaging/Emotionally Intelligent Leader
- Application of the Genos Sales EI Reports
- Competitive advantages of the Genos Solutions vs. Other EI assessments
- Using the Genos Survey System with Ease
- Working with The Emotional Culture Index
*ICF Coaches receive 10 Core Competency hours & 4 Resource Development hours.
Follow our news and find out about our next program date!
Call us 29129966 or 29468884 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.